And the Greatest is Love

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bud

I found out last night that my Uncle Bud, my favorite uncle, will not be able to come to the wedding. He owns his own company and they are in the middle of a HUGE deal. I understand but it just really sucks. I've looked at him as my 2nd dad for as long as I can remember.

Hopefully, though, we will have some time to go visit after the wedding and get to spend some time with him...and the rest of the family that won't be able to come. Hopefully we will find time before we go back to school (ha, yeah right!) so we can go out on the boat! ;) More than likely, however, we will be going in December or next Summer so Tanner can save up more hours and vacation.

The wedding is in 23 days and my cousin is coming in 16 to help with all of the last minute details! My mom decided to help throw (AKA be in charge of) a bridal shower for one of my friends that is getting married 3 weeks after Tanner and me on the 26th (2 weeks before the wedding). She is a brave woman but is doing an amazing job getting everything together!

No comments:

Post a Comment