And the Greatest is Love

Friday, April 8, 2011




1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Hmm, this one is tough! Probably my patience. There are days that I just need an extra boost of patience to get through the rest of the day. 2. Write about a time when you got lost. Haha, I am ALWAYS getting lost! I constantly call Tanner when I am on my way to a place for the first time. I used my GPS for probably the first year (yes, year) I lived in LC. 3. Camping or 5 star hotel? 5 star hotel. I've only been camping once in my life and while I had fun that weekend, it def wasn't my cup of tea. 4. Have you donated blood? No. When I was younger I had to give blood a lot for tests, so the thought of giving blood scared me when I was old enough to give blood. I think now I would be OK with it.


5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months? A little of each. We have a budget that we try to go by, but obviously things come up (whether want or need).


2 more months of school! I am very much looking forward to this summer! Tanner and I are going to Florida for the shuttle launch (yay!) and will be going to Georgia for a few days to stay with my Aunt and Uncle and see my family! I'm VERY excited becuase some of them couldn't make it to the wedding so I'm looking forward to getting to see them. AND it will be mine and Tanner's 1 year!

No comments:

Post a Comment