And the Greatest is Love

Friday, August 27, 2010

One week down...30-something to go!


1. How many pets do you have? None right now =( We are hoping to get a dog in the somewhat near future, once we figure out exactly what we want and when I am off to train her.

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? TOUGH! Haha, probably a Kardashian to see if their "normal" life is really that crazy and drama-filled!

3. What is your favorite money saving tip? I have a few, but I guess my biggest one right now is that I have my account automatically draft so much money each paycheck into a separate account so I don't touch it!

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? Hmm, well we don't have kids yet, but I'm going to go with the cheesy "Happy" answer. My dad ALWAYS wanted me to be a Dr. and for a while I wanted to also, but I def felt like when I chose to become a teacher I got some backlash about how I wouldn't make as much or be as successful. But I think now that he sees how happy I am with my life he's realized I'm much better off as a teacher than a Dr.

5. What is your favorite quote? At our convocation before school started, we had a man come speak to us and he used this quote. It fits not only with the teacher in me, but I can use it in my everyday life. "Good enough isn't good enough if you can do better. Better isn't good enough if you can do best."

This weekend is going to be pretty relaxing for the most part. Tanner and I are staying in (at least as of now! ha...we'll see in an hour!) tonight and picking our wedding photos for our photo book and the ones we want to get to hang on the wall! Tomorrow he has a Fantasy Football draft in the morning so I'm going to sleep in (yay!) and probably grade some papers (boo!). Saturday night is my birthday dinner. Sunday Tanner is leaving me for a week to go work in Denmark!! =( I'm excited for him but it's going to be hard having him gone for a whole week!!! Sunday evening I'm going to watch his team play softball (yes I'm THAT dedicated...NOT!) and babysit one of the player's kid. At least it will give me something to do and keep me in my usual routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment