And the Greatest is Love

Sunday, August 22, 2010

SHOOOOOOL

School starts tomorrow. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm more relaxed about my new partner teacher, but I know she's no Amy! I'm def going to miss working with Amy! The parents that came to our Meet the Teacher didn't seem too thrilled about how far their kids had to walk outside to get to our room. Not that it's FAR, but it'd def a good walk. 158 days to go! Haha, one of our teachers is retiring at the end of the year, and she's been keeping us ALL updated on how many days she has left. I'm not sure if this is a good thing, or if it's just going to make the year drag on!

Tanner comes home tonight and I couldn't be more excited!! I am SO ready for him to be home and he's already called to say his flight is delayed 2 hours, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment