And the Greatest is Love

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Suzanne and Nick

Yesterday one of my childhood friends got married! Suzanne and I have been friends for....21 years...and we got married 3 weeks apart! They are also going to hawaii on their honeymoon. I can't wait to hear about their adventures!

My mom (and dad) fell in love with Suzanne's cousin's daughter. They were getting "practice" on being grandparents in the future. =) And she loved them just as much. She wanted to sit with my mom and dance with both of them. TOO cute! This morning she was getting off the elevator as we were getting on and she got a HUGE smile on her face when she saw my mom and kept waving at her. When they got to the restaurant she ran to my parents and wouldn't leave their sides! Haha, I love it and can't wait to give them their own grandchildren one day!

Tanner did not come with me to the wedding bc he was in Kingwood at his brother and future sis-in-law's couples shower. He said it was tons of fun and I'm sad I missed it! Thankfully nobody is getting married during the other wedding festivities so there will be no more conflicts! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment